Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Some Crush

SOME CRUSH

As iron extracted from ore
Could unwomb a gem of awe,
So was my crush's allure
Embodied by her beau figure.

That bottle body, oh that body
Not exactly that figure 8 curvy,
Yet smooth, not pliant, sturdy,
Evoking desires uncorked, sweaty.

This crush remained oblivious,
That my desires were lascivious.
I thirsted, salivated. It wasn't obvious.
My crush remained stolidly impervious.

If she'd given my desires any notice,
If I'd been granted just one eye-service.
Blood of Zechariah, I'd have paid any price
There'd be nothing too weighty to sacrifice.

But as it often is with crushes,
They never spare your blushes.
Embarrassments gave me flushes.
Down went my love after all the uprushes.

I reminisce often and tell myself, "Welp,
All that crushing and lusting didn't help.
So, I guzzle my malt and loudly yelp:
ORDINARY BOTTLE OF CRUSH, WHO YOU 'EPP?"

No comments: